Vida dinner
Fridy 11 August, 2006
Caught up with the VIDA group this evening for dinner. We hadn't had a formal catch up for a while and there were some new faces, so Hanh organised it for us. The restaurant was just around the corner from home,so Tiffany and I walked there - briliant.
After dinner the group went to the Relax Bar where we had a couple of beers before most people headed to Bia Hoi corner. I wan't up fo continuing on, so Mark and Louise and I stayed chatting for a while.
The bar is quite cute in it style and feel, but I wasn't too pleased with what I saw toward the end. I had my first experience witnessing an old, foreign man being paid lots of attention by two of the Vietnamese girls working there, and catching his playful advances. Such a turn off! There were lots of young girls working there - so many in fact we had three girls tending to our group when we first arrived. It changed my impression of the place and not sure if I'd go back there again, despite it being a on my block.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home