Sunday, February 04, 2007

Padraic's going away

Wednesday March 17

Wednesday night out for dinner for Padraic's going away. Foodshop 45 was in full effect, and Sri ordered particularly well - great to have a guy with Indian heritage at an incredible Indian restaurant!

It was then onto the fly where we had a very funny time. Wouldn't believe it either - I fet a guy pinch my ass and looked around and it was one of the guys on my flight back to Vietnam.

It was one of those funny things where the two lines for check-in were taking a huge amount of time, and he was in the same one I was. I ended up jumping across to the other one. Then later on he moved to mine, obviously had a friend stationed further up the line. When we arrived in Vietnam we ended up next to each other filling out our visa forms and spoke briefly.

Anyway, so he and his boyfriend recognised me and started being very mischievious. They were very naughty boys - they tried to hook me up with this gorgeous spanish-australian guy travelling with a group of mates, were being very crude and flirtatious with everyone there. It was hilarious.

Then low and behold, I'm chatting to Sri and met some of his friends from home. We talked about liking hip hop and then oz hip hop, and the guy Patrick asked me if I knew ozhiphop.com. Of course I did, I replied to which he then said his avatar was Fat Ho, of which I remembered.

Spun out - we then chatted shop for a while and hung out for the rest of the night. It ended up at just him, me and Padraic sitting at the bar at some early hour of the morning, finishing up with just one more cleansing ale. Walked to the Bang my chung bakery to eat something and then Patrick walked me pretty much home - he was staying not far away.
Pat got a photo of us and ended up posting it in www.ozhiphop.com. Got some interesting comments, in which I flew back a few myself. Couldn't resist. Anyways, here's us at the fly.



Small world eh! Very small world. I love the pure flux of activity and meeting people from all corners of the globe here, and even from home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home