Monday, August 21, 2006

Ben's coming

ps. Ben gave me a call while I was in Hue and he's coming back to Hanoi for three weeks! He says he misses me so much he has booked a ticket to come over and see me again. Wow - I'm so excited and happy.

And I forgot to mention as well that Ali decided she loved Hanoi so much on the Ba Vi weekend that she'd extend her contract a month and come up to Hanoi for that time to seek out additional funding for the project she was working on.

So I'm going to have my man and my best buddy with me in Hanoi all at the same time. Tiffany has got herself a VIDA position with IUCN (International Conservation Union for Nature) and is going back to Adelaide for 5 weeks, and it all falls around the same time.

It's funny how things work out. I went from having a new flat mate, to having the house to myself for 6 weeks, to having a new temporary housemate again, then a full house with Ben! The last weekend Ben's here Tiffany is due back.

Busy times ahead.

I'm so excited about Ben visiting again. Awesome!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home