Thursday, February 16, 2006

Back in the office

Monday Jan 23 – Wednesday Jan 25

At work up until Thursday, public holiday for Australia Day.

I must say, I'm not enjoying the long drive to and from work each day! I really miss being able to walk a block, jump on a bus at Mile End and be in the city at no time at all, only to have to walk a couple of more blocks to be at my office! It's funny how you just get used to things. And that's not even mentioning the expense of petrol and parking every day!

Would you believe it but we are moving office buildings at the end of the week! The entire International and Marketing portofolio is moving from North Terrace to Currie Street. When it rains it pours eh! Did lots of overtime trying to get everything organized, not only for the move but also for leaving work and for a launch happening on Tuesday 31st, the day before I finish up at work!

2006 - the year of change... and excitement!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home