Saturday, February 25, 2006

New offices

Monday January 30, 2006

First day at our new offices on Currie Street, just down the road from Nadia! Open plan is not my favourite type of office space but the area is new and really lovely. It’s nice to be closer to the other teams, and it's a good area for the news and media team to work together.

I got to work quite early, so I was unpacked and organised at my new desk by mid-morning, which was lucky because I have a big launch tomorrow and had things to do, like send out the release, pitch the story to journos and so forth.

In the afternoon, called the federal police to check what is happening with my application. I was told it was in its final stages. I told the woman I was a little concerned because I was leaving Wednesday week, but she said it shouldn't be long. Hooray - it's the only thing stopping me from feeling like everything for Vietnam is in place and ready to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home