Sunday, November 19, 2006

My work

Despite being here for more than nine months now, I have not ever put up dedicated photos of my work colleagues and my office. So now we are in a new space, I decided it was high time to put some photos up.

Over a couple of days during the week I took my camera with me to snap the streets during APEC - so having my camera at work, I snapped about the office as well. A lot of people were out on field trips or at workshops, so I've only got a few of us, but its a beginning.

Director


Hue - one of the busiest, most dedicated women I know

Communications


Hanh: Communications Officer - my right trusted counterpart and good friend


Hanh and I working on sending out the first newsletter.

Coral Reef team


Trang - Program Assistant

Coastal Wetlands team


Linh: Program Assistant

Administration and Finance



My Linh: Accountant


Hoang Anh: Admin Assistant (multiskilled!)

General shots - around the office


Hoang Anh and Hanh working on the contacts list.


Linh and Hanh working on newsletter distribution - we had a well organised production line happening!

Our building



Outside the building - Nguyen Chi Thanh in effect.



We're on the 16th floor - so here's the view from my office window - vertigo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home