Monday, March 27, 2006

Last weekend...

Friday February 24, 2006 – Sunday February 26, 2006

Time flies when you're going overseas!

Had a lovely weekend with mum. I got organised and busied myself throughout the days.
We washed cars, finalised the shed, paperwork, everything and anything that needed to be done.

Mum took me to the Willunga pub for my last Aussie dinner (for a while). It was perfect. Such a quaint, gorgeous country pub. Had delicious steak and a sensational couple of glasses of McLaren Vale Sauvignon Blanc and then Shiraz. hmmm. How I savoured them.



When we got home I had a few phonecalls to make, so didn't get off the phone till quite late. By the time I got off the phone mum had packed my bags for me and got things organised. What a woman!

I then ended up staying up till quite late burning everything off my computer, and burning CDs for friends and family... got to bed by 2am, but didn't really sleep... mind was whirring and whirring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home