Aldinga arvo
Sunday February 12, 2006
Had a big sleep in and then headed back to Aldinga because Mel, Sally and Darlene were coming down for the afternoon.
Sal and Mel arrived, and not long afternoon so did Darlene. An old family friend and her daughter also dropped around after watching the Commonwealth Games Baton run along the Aldinga foreshore… and I was wondering what that CG car was doing burning along Beach Road with lights flashing when I went to the supermarket. We’d missed it completely – didn't even know it was happening - but we Kay showed us some of the photos.

We headed to the beach but it was darn windy (damn, was lookinbg forward to a swim), so went for a walk and then back to mum’s to relax in her backyard. There was a bit of surveying of the garden, the veggies and both Sally and Darlene left with big bunches of basil and the urge to make some pesto when they got home. A very laidback and relaxing arvo with the girls.
We discussed getting “the call” again tomorrow. For some reason I just don’t feel much hope for my police clearance coming through. There’s no reason why, it’s just there’s been so many disappointments so far, I’ve lost any hope that it’s going to happen sooner than later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home