OK, I know
Well, it's been almost a month since my last installation on blogspot.
And so much has happened during that time - I've had so many friends leave Hanoi, new arrivals, a friend Emma Matiske came and stayed from Adelaide (which was amazing!), there's been many parties (including one at the Australian Ambassador's house), a visit to Sapa, changes in the office and welcoming for new arrivals.
Then there's also been my sad resignation from my job at UniSA, which went hand in hand with my decision to stay in Vietnam indefinitely. All of which have been sad, wonderful and life changing. Yes, things are certainly all go.
At the moment I'm in the middle of moving house, so things are not exactly time friendly at the moment. So please all, bear with me. There's many stories to tell and many photos to organise - all of which will come soon!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home