Saturday, February 25, 2006

Goodbyes are getting hard

Sunday February 5, 2006

Got up and did the final pack at Nadia’s, making sure everything was all set for Ben’s return to Adelaide.

By the time I left Nadia’s it was mid afternoon. I drove to Kirstie and Ben’s to spend some time with them and say goodbye. Got to see little Jack again – what a gorgeous boy – it was great to see Kirk with him being the gorgeous girl and now gorgeous mum that she is.

It just wasn’t enough time. When we said goodbye we both got upset… ok, so now I’m really getting emotional. It’s all starting to hit home.

Headed to mum’s, cried most of the way there… by the time I arrived I'd calmed down. My Aunty Kathy was at mums so we kicked back in the backyard, and had a lovely dinner and evening together. Kathy gave me a heart crystal to match the one mum gave me, very special.

Ben also called and told me his story of his first meeting with a Cobra – gosh he made me laugh. He hates snakes, so it was a real shock for him to come face to face with a Cobra when he didn’t expect it. Check his blog for more info…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home