Friday, September 22, 2006

Thank-you

I just want to say a BIG THANK-YOU to all my friends and family who have given me so much energy and love recently. Those in Vietnam, those in Australia, and those around the world!

It is hard dealing with the loss of such a long-time relationship, and being so far away in a foreign land, but you have all helped ease the pain over losing a love and friendship in such a salacious, sad way.

Your love and support has given me such strength. It's reminded me of what's important, and the amazing love from all of you has made the world of difference and helped things make sense. Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you. I can't wait to see each and everyone of you again and give you a big hug. And it won't be that long at all! I can't wait!

My journey is continuing, and I know I have so much to look forward to. Life really is good, and right. The ride has just been made easier knowing you're all there with me, giving much love and support - here, there and everywhere. I may have lost a partner and best friend, but I've been reminded of how many amazing, inspiring friends and family I have - old and new.

Onward and upward! And moving on.

It's beginning again - life really is a circle!
Angels do exist.

thank-you xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home